Thank you for helping us make this very successful Amazing Race!
This will be a fun filled event throughout our beautiful City. There will be pit stops around the City where teams will be required to complete a task in order to move on to the next location! Join us for this family-friendly event!
- Each Team must be between 2-5 players.
- Tasks will be physically and/or mentally demanding. Each team must have at least one member that is fit enough to lift at least 40 lbs, with full mobility.
- One team member must complete a swimming challenge, bring your own swimwear!
- A vehicle to transport your team and a licensed driver is required to participate.
- Registration of $60 per team OR raise $250 as a team and your registration fee will be waived!
- Registration can be paid on day of event at check-in booth.
- Proceeds for this event will be used to provide the best care to lost and homeless animals of Medicine Hat, including spay/neuter surgeries, emergency treatment, among other care.
- The finish line will include music, food trucks, and entertainment for you and your team!
Register prior to July 31. The Team Captain will be emailed a welcome package prior to the event with important information needed to successfully complete the race.
Event Location & Time
August 12, 2017, Rain or Shine!
Heat 1 : 10 AM
Heat 2: 12 PM
Heat 3: 2 PM
Kin Coulee Park - Band Shelter